Christopher Deegan is an attorney in the Southwestern Pennsylvania Office of Seamon Law Offices PLLC. He has over two decades of complex legal experience including representing a wide range of clients from local individuals to global corporations in a variety of matters. Christopher is admitted to practice in both Pennsylvania and West Virginia and was previously recognized by the publisher of the Pennsylvania edition of Super Lawyers® magazine. Born and raised in Washington, Pennsylvania, Christopher understands the particular needs and desires of each of his clients and is available to lead them through the estate planning process.
- Attorney, Seamon Law Offices PLLC
- Of Counsel, Bennett Bricklin & Saltzburg LLC
- Partner, Weber Gallagher Simpson Stapleton Fires & Newby LLP
- JD, University of Pittsburgh School of Law
- B.A. in Legal Studies, University of Pittsburgh